Thursday, October 9, 2014

A box full of thanks and goodies

On Tuesday I can home from work to a box waiting for Smiles4SickKids, excitedly I opened the of and found it chalk full of goodies from Lynette Pino! 
First thing i did was read the gorgeous card on top that was addressed to me! I just run this group,so normally i don't personally get things but on Tuesday I was the recipent of this awesome card! 
Beautiful isn't it? It pulls out of the flower pot so you can read it :) here's a close up of the amazing quilling detail in the flowers. 
Thank you Lynette, that must have taken a long time! Quilling is something I love the look of but have yet to figure out how to do it myself. 
Along with cards, Lynette also send goodies for the treasure box such as Halloween pencils, cute erasers and sticker books! 
Stay tuned for the next post to see her wonderful Halloween cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment